My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, Maine, United States

19 March 2006

BOBO IM: Josh & Rob

Bowdoin Watch presents the latest Instant Messenger conversation between our pals - and cohorts in crime - Josh (Joshua Chamberlain) and Rob (The Admiral):

J: Dude, you there?
R: What up Josh, I'm here.
J: So howz the spring break treating you?
R: Ugh. Pretty boring so far.
J: Tell me about it. Have you done anything exciting? Drinking and debauchery, I hope?
R: No... Not really. Well, I saw Eight Below.
J: Huh? What the hell is that?
R: Oh you know...That Disney movie about the sled dogs.
J: Please tell me you didn't see that crap!
R: I did. It was great. I loved it.
J: Okay, I'll let you have it because it's about the north pole and sleds and stuff.
R: No. It's about the ANT-arctic. Wrong pole jackass.
J: Whatever. Same difference... So... let's go somewhere since we only have one more week of break.
R: Like where? I'm kinda busy. I have to wax the floors.
J: You are so lame! I mean - like - let's go to Cabo or something!!
R: No thanks. Too hot. I only like polar climates. And besides, I don't own a swimsuit - only fur parkas.
J: You are seriously the worst.friend.ever! Come on!
R: No.
J: FINE! Let's go polar bear hunting in Nova Scotia again. Anything to get me out of this dusty house...
R: That's more like it. I'll grease up the harpoon.
J: Ok, see you in a few. Later.
R: Later dude.

Comments on "BOBO IM: Josh & Rob"

 

post a comment