My Photo
Name:
Location: Brunswick, Maine, United States

14 August 2006

No Really...Thank You Bowdoin!

Bobo Watch Headquarters recently received this lovely thank you card direct from the Bowdoin Alumni Office:
Lovely use of Photoshop, dear alumni office. Additionally, and most importantly, excellent use of our (large) donation monies. However, our "photoshopped" rendition is better:
Thank you, dear Bowdoin. Our degree certainly was worth it, if only for the fantastic mailings.

Comments on "No Really...Thank You Bowdoin!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Aug 20, 09:41:00 AM GMT-5) : 

Can we please discuss my "doo"? I am SO channeling Davey Jones.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Aug 20, 11:22:00 PM GMT-5) : 

Why am I in this picture again? Oh. I'm "diversity."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Aug 21, 08:47:00 AM GMT-5) : 

well yes, that you are...

 

post a comment